"What do you mean?" is a common question, and rightfully so since meaning is a huge part of why we get up everyday and face the world. But what gives something meaning? What does meaning mean?
I'm finishing up a this semester without having lots of clear definitions, but certainly a better sense of the nature of meaning and how I can nurture it.
Some key elements to qualitative methods include:
- Gathering Information/data
- Keeping a Record and reflecting on what is learned
- Developing Relationships
- Developing a Focus of study and work
- Analyzing & Synthesizing lessons learned
- Asking questions
- Sharing with and persuading others